Uninstalling the MS JVM (this howto is deprecated)Tag(s): DEPRECATED
- Execute RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection java.inf,UnInstall
- Delete the java folder within \%systemroot% (such as WINNT or WINDOWS).
- Delete configuration file java.pnf from folder \%systemroot%\inf
- Delete jview.exe and wjview.exe from folder \%systemroot%\system32
- Run Regedit to find and delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Java VM registry subkey
- Run Regedit to find and delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE \Microsoft\Internet Explorer\AdvancedOptions\JAVA_VM registry subkey